Job Type: Part-time
The Girls Leadership Academy of Wilmington (Glow Academy) seeks Substitute Teachers to join our academic team.
Join North Carolina’s first single-gender charter school to transform lives through transforming education.
Email cover letter and resume.
Salary: $80.00 /day
PT Cleaning Position
GLOW Academy is seeking a part time cleaning person starting July 1, 2017
7/1/2017 – 8/17/17 and 6/08/2018-6/30/2018
(Summer hours: 12 hours a week, 4 hours a day, specific time of cleaning is flexible)
3 Days per week
– Vacuum all carpeted classrooms and offices
-Strip and re-wax tile floors
-Pressure wash exterior windows and front sidewalk and two side stoops
8/17/17 – 6/07/18 – (School in Session, 20 hours a week, 4 hours a day)
Hours are: 2pm – 6pm
Essential Duties Include:
– Remove trash from bins and replace liners
– Wipe & disinfect school lunch tables
– Clean and disinfect all bathrooms
– Check and restock bathroom supplies
– Mop and disinfect hard floors
– Change light bulbs as needed
– Sanitize and polish water fountains and sinks
– Wipe down base boards as needed
– Wipe down walls as needed
– Regular floor maintenance including buffing
– Clean and disinfect “kitchen” area – note this is used for food staging – no cooking
– Sweep and mop floors
– Wipe and disinfect all surfaces
– Clean sink
– Periodically clean refrigerator(s)
Additional duties may be needed upon request
Please complete the online application form located at: http://goo.gl/forms/nEUJ6Q45IM and submit 1) Resume to Sherry Nisen, Recruiter of GLOW Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org or PO Box 7621 Wilmington, NC 28406). Both the online application and submission of a resume/written personal statement must be completed for consideration for the position.
To learn more about The Girls Leadership Academy of Wilmington please visit www.glowacademy.net.