GLOW Academy Uniform Purchasing Information
At GLOW Academy we have established a uniform dress code for all students. This uniform policy includes wearing GLOW Academy shirts, shorts, pants, skirts, sweaters and jackets (indoors). In addition, students can wear close toed shoes that rise no higher than their ankle. Students may also wear leggings or tights that are solid blue, black, white or grey. Our policy allows students to wear any appropriate outerwear outside including winter coats. However, inside, students must wear GLOW Academy sweaters or fleece jackets.
GLOW Academy will provide all new incoming students with one shirt and one uniform bottom. Additional uniforms for your GLOW Academy student can be purchased from Custom Logoware and School Outfitters here in Wilmington, NC. In order to ensure your student’s uniform will fit properly all students will need to be fitted at Custom Logoware and School Outfitters. Please come in as soon as possible in order to be ready for the new school year! We have included their contact information below.
Once fitted, you will be able to purchase more uniform pieces in store or online at https://customlw.com/glow
Custom Logoware and School Outfitters contact information:
Address: 7213 Ogden Business Lane #218, Wilmington, NC 28411
Phone Number: (910) 681-0888
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Wednesday: 11:00-5:00
Weekend by Appointment
Custom Logoware and School Outfitters will be providing a Layaway Program for our parents. Details are below and can also be accessed at this link https://customlw.com/collections/g-l-o-w/products/layaway-program.
Custom Logoware Layaway Program Conditions:
- Visit our store to select your items to ensure proper fit.
- Your selected items will be recorded and stored.
- A 25% down payment of total purchase is required. Photo id required at time of layaway.
- Layaway is for in-stock items only.
- Payments may be made in cash, credit or money order. No checks are accepted for layaway. Credit card payments can be made by phone. Payments can be made on our website and increments are listed. You may make payments as frequently as you like.
- Price adjustments will not be made on layaway items.
- You may call the store at any time to determine your unpaid balance.
- Items will be made available upon final payment.
- Layaway cancellation fee is $10.00. You will be eligible for a full refund less the cancellation fee. If no payment is made in a 60 day period the layaway will be cancelled and items are returned to inventory. Refund requests must be made in person and require a photo id.
- Summertime Partial pickup – If total layaway financial commitment is not met by August 26, 2017 you will have an option for partial pickup. You may pick up items that are equal in value to your total payment. The remaining items will remain on layaway until final payment. This option is available to allow students to have items to wear for the start of school. There will be no partial pick up after August 26, 2017.
If you have any questions about your student’s uniform please call Custom Logoware and School Outfitters at (910) 681-0888.
Lendire Road is currently closed for construction through October 2017.
There are two ways to find Custom Logoware:
1 – Enter via Ogden Park Drive – Turn onto Ogden Park Drive from Market Street, Turn Right onto Ogden Park Business Lane, CLO will be on the Left in the Business Center
2 – Enter via Torchwood Blvd – Turn onto Torchwood Blvd from Market Street, Turn Left onto Beacon Drive, Turn Left onto Lendire Road, CLO will be on the Right in the Business Center